Camping in Istria near Rovinj
Let this summer in your favourite campsite in Istria be bathed in the sun, cooled by the sea and spiced with salt.
Camping Mon Perin 4*
Camping Mon Perin offers pitches and mobile homes – all very comfortable and well equipped, located near Rovinj, in greenery with lots of shade, and yet only a few steps from the sea.
All kinds of amenities
Services always available
- Free Wi-Fi, 24/7
- Free charging points for electric and Tesla cars
- Open-air gym with free equipment
- Rental of cabana, sunbeds, pedals and bikes
- Free sports fields
- Washing machines
- Paleo Park free entrance
- Free first visit to the dentist
- Free organic homegrown vegetables and fruit
- Dog agility park
Enjoy the destination
Everything you were looking for in a holiday
What they say about us
Read the opinions of those who stayed at Mon Perin
- We absolutely enjoyed being allowed to have our 2 dogs with us and our mobile home was in an excellent position where we could go straight to the sea. The standard of the mobile home exceeded all my expectations! Absolutely fantastic! - Booking.com
- Very nice, well-kept camping resort! Had a brand new "Mobilhome Prestige" ... hidden in the forest with air conditioning, terrace with modern lounge furniture, fully equipped kitchen with filter coffee machine, 2 bedrooms each with a bathroom. Restaurants, cafe, playground, mini market and bakery are available in Mon Perin; The train runs several times a day to the town of Bale, where there are also shops! Sea water clean, clear and when the sun really falls in beautiful blue, well-kept beach for beautiful sunsets, clean and modern sanitary facilities. We will definitely be back. - Google Review
- Been there on short term noticed booking, a deluxe mobile home, with big veranda, seeview, shade and , as these mobile homes go, all the ameinities are there: sat-tv, wifi, air conditioning. The mon perin campground itself provides good restaurants and bars, little supermarkt, vegie stall and a free vegie hand out twice a day on ther own "market". Brilliant! Oh, and watersport bases for windsurfing , paddeling and scuba-diving. - Expedia
- Beautiful sunset to admire at the beach. Very nice new pool. Camping pitches for everyone. Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Toilet building was cleaned very regularly. - Facebook Review
- Everyone was friendly and professional. We were in a large group and they we very accommodating. Check in and check out was extremely easy. I really liked how secure the camp grounds were. Having to go through the gate at the front made us feel very safe. - Booking.com
The place where fun meets history meets wellness
Fresh market & Farm
The place where nature and love for local produce meet.
Exclusive glamping villas by Mon Perin
Luxury Glamping Villas Resort Porto Bus
Exclusive, perfectly inclusive.